Monday, July 11, 2016
My Why
I know there are so many different blog posts out there about education. After many years of figuring out my niche and what I wanted to write about, I finally figured it out! You may call me dorky, but I love to organize and try to make life simpler! This past year I have had many teachers asking me for help organizing their paperwork, classrooms, scopes & sequences, and other curriculum materials. I loved helping them do this! After listening to some podcasts about finding your passion, pondering what I should do, the thoughts kept coming to me to teach about simplicity. So, I am not the best writer, however, I can't wait to share my ideas as I go through my school year! I am hoping to turn those ideas into items on Teachers Pay Teachers as well. I would love any questions or comments you have on this subject as well. Thanks for reading and I hope you will be back soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment